Monday, July 22, 2013

The Intriguing Attire of the Aspiring Veterinarian  
In my line of work its not uncommon to get laughs points, stares, and comments on my attire. Its definitely not something most 16 year olds wear and you certainly cannot find it in the mall. There’s a variety of stylish combinations that I choose from each morning. Here are a few of my faves!


         

Ø  The Multi Pants/Socks Combination
Translation: The heifers couldn’t have dropped their calves on an above 30 degree morning
Ø  The Complete Waterproof Wardrobe
Translation: It’s December and the ATV’s windshield is not currently present
Ø  Pajama Hiding Coveralls
Translation: Cow Cow opened the gate again. All the animals are in the neighbors yard. And it’s 3:30 in the morning.
Ø  Lazy Day Overalls
Translation: I’m not on an adventure yet but there’s no point in bathing because I’ll be needed soon one way or another
Ø  Stylin Bleached Jeans
Translation: I must really care about you because these are my “in town” pants.
Ø  Hat to Hide the Horror
Translation: I need a shower. Badly.
Ø  Sunglasses to Cover the Eyes
Translation: I was up till after 4 researching reasons for constipation in swine.
Ø  Outfit Completing Muckboots
Translation: This is the only pair of shoes I own. But they go with the look so no worries!
Ø  Variety of Individual Accessories of Needles, Thermometers, and Used Dewormers
Translation: I came straight from the barn. I’m not a drug addict I promise.
Ø  Necklace of Auscultation
Translation: I’m sharing my finest piece of jewelry with you. Plated in stainless steel it takes on even 7% iodine concentrates without a scuff.
Ø  Fake Tan is a MUST
Translation: I forgot to water down the area before exercising the horse again.
Ø  Cannot leave without a good Makeup
Translation: I’m using blood, placenta, and other general bodily fluids to deflect attention from my facial blemishes.
Ø  And finally Perfume Like No Other
Translation: I just came from a 8 hour birthing. Iodine disinfectant should cover it up. Don’t judge me.


 And remember... Never. EVER. Leave Behind Your Latex Gloves or OB Sleeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment